You know your a mother when...
- You've taken a phone message with a jumbo crayon on a napkin
- Your secret dream is of a government program that awards $0.05 for every time you have to touch poo. Can you say millions?
- You lie down for your doctor's exam and before they begin they say, "you have a sticker on your sock, would you like me to remove it for you?"
- You find non-edible items with small human bite marks in them e.g. a bar of soap, a sponge, barbie's feet, play dough, erasers, etc.... the list goes on and on.
- Tidying your front hallway require the pairing and stacking of 24 pairs of shoes.
- As you're walking out of the school after 'drop-offs' you stumble and look down only to discover that you are wearing two different shoes.... not kidding this really happened. One was a croc and the other was a brown clog.... how???
- You take out your pony and realize your hair is 6 inches longer than the last time you noticed.
- You long for kid's week on Jeopardy and cross your finger for the Nickelodeon category.... it's chosen and you whisper, "come to mama", and then sweep the whole column.
- Whether or not you feel you can jump on a trampoline today.... Depends ;)
- When you go through a busy day, run errands, chat with peers, and you get home to realize that you have 6 ranbow flower barretts left in your hair.... all in front.
- You talk opening about your child birthing experiences with strangers.
- You washed down your last pill by drinking from a pink Disney Princess plastic teacup.
This is the tip of my iceberg.
I'm sure I'll have more to add to this list tomorrow.