Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Time for more sewing projects!

I know, you're wondering if my pant size is growing as fast as the number of posts in my 'food & drink' category. Well here is another real winner so get out your bundt pan and let's go!

  • 18-20 frozen rolls
  • 1/2 (3oz) pkg cooked butterscotch pudding
  • 1 stick of butter or margarine
  • 3/4 t. of cinnamon
  • 1/2 C. brown sugar

Night before: grease/spray bundt pan put in frozen rolls. In sm. sauce pan, melt butter, add sugar, pudding mix, cinnamon mix until it resembles a grainy sauce. Pour over rolls and cover with wax paper overnight to rise. Next morning bake at 350 for 25 mins.

I put mine in the cold oven the night before and set the oven to start automatically. If you have this feature, it's a nice smell to wake up to :o)- My husband likes 1/2 C. chopped Pecans under the rolls so that's an option if you like nuts.

5 comments:

Dana said...

Sweet basil that looks good!!! I'm gonna try it!

Heather said...

You hate me, and you hate my scale, don't you. Darn you and your delicious recipes!

Pedaling said...

that looks so yummy!
you are so creative!

missliz said...

Yummy! I need to start walking, not eating...but that looks great. Thanks for the recipe.

Nells-Bells said...

Is this like monkey bread?! We made it on a date once and I wish I had the recipe. I will have to try this out! Looks soooooo good.