Thursday, September 25, 2008

Playing catch-up

9 whole days since my last post! Crazy, crazy times. Just as a catch up on what goes on in the life of a homely animal, I've finally finished the modifications of a new muffin recipe (coming soon), the upstairs bthrm has been tiled/painted, re-painted the kitchen and had the floor boards installed, finished grouting the backsplash tiles in the kitchen, cleaned the over-painted part off of the front door knobs/locks AND sorted every single little piece of children's clothing that is floating around my home packing up 2 huge bags for freecycle and goodwill. Oh and did I mention knitting the kitty cat hat AND last but not least...drumroll please.... "hello beautiful" I say out loud as I look at my 'new' huskylock serger... it was time. (there is no excuse now with the husky AND 'the form') Also I'm totally loving my new bobbin holder (courtesy of my great husband). Coming soon is a tutorial on making your own grocery bags. When I say soon, I'm talking in the next couple of days, so stay tuned! :o)

p.s. that was the one and only pumpking that our plants yielded this year. The stem was not so mysteriously broken off within about 5 minutes of detaching it from the vine. "Mom, you're supposed to do that."


1 comment:

meg said...

banna,
i love this fun blog. It makes me miss you- you're fun :)